Assessing Competency of Care Certificate Standards
To be a designated assessor you must have a thorough understanding and direct experience in what you’re assessing.
CBD Training Ltd have developed this one-day training course to enable Care Certificate Assessors to develop the knowledge and confidence to successfully undertake their role and make clear and consistent assessment decisions.
Course Structure and Content for Assessing Competence of Care Certificate Standards
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment.
- Understand the Role of the Assessor.
- Use Valid, Fair, Reliable and Safe Assessment Methods.
- Plan Care Certificate Assessments and make Consistent Assessment Decisions.
- Overcome Barriers to Assessments.
- Provide Constructive Feedback to Carer’s and Management Staff.
- Complete Records.
- Understand the use of Simulation.
This course has been designed to cover all the essential requirements to be able to assess the Care Certificate Competency Standards
Link to Skills for Care