This Epilepsy Awareness 1/2 day course providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy. It enables delegates to support individuals who experience seizures.
This is an essential course for any members of care staff working with or responsible for people suffering with epilepsy.
Structure and Content
- Understanding What Epilepsy is
- Understanding Types of Seizures (including management and first aid)
- Understanding Status Epilepticus
- Understanding Risk Management and Support Needs
- Understanding Observations and Record Keeping
Epilepsy Action is the UK’s leading epilepsy organisation and exists to improve the lives of everyone affected by the condition.
Epilepsy Society is the UK’s leading provider of epilepsy services. Through our cutting edge research, awareness campaigns, information resources and expert care, we work for everyone affected by epilepsy in the UK.