This ½ day course is essential for work settings where infection control is important. Delegates will be able to state the roles and responsibilities that should be performed when dealing with infection control issues in the work place.
Structure and Content
- Describe what an infection is and the different types of infections
- Understand the principles of infection control and transmission of infection
- Understand the Chain of Infection
- Know the Legal Requirements
- Know their own and their employers responsibilities
- Demonstrate effective hand washing
- Understand safe practices
- Know how to prevent and control infection
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
Our vision is that no person is harmed by a preventable infection.