First aid Awareness
First Aid Awareness
This ½ day course is designed to give individuals a basic awareness of first aid, without the need for a formal assessment.
Structure and Content
- Know what Action to take in an Emergency
- Understand Primary and Secondary Surveys
- Be able to deliver CPR
- Recognise an Unconscious Casualty
- Be able to recognise and deal with someone who is Choking
- Be able to deal with Wounds, Bleeding and Shock
- Understand Consent
- Understand Infection Control
- Understand Record Keeping
|Week Commencing||Course Dates||Places Available||Venue|
|10th October||13th October||2||CBD Training Suite||Book Now|
|17th October||19th October||2||CBD Training Suite||Book Now|
We offer a bespoke deliver service to ensure this course meets your business needs. All of our First Aid courses follow the guidelines of the Resuscitation Council.
The Resuscitation Council (UK) exists to promote high-quality, scientific, resuscitation guidelines that are applicable to everybody, and to contribute to saving life through education, training, research and collaboration.
Link to Resuscitation council